Dr. Arul Arulrajah
Professor Arul Arulrajah leads the Geotechnical Engineering group at Swinburne University of Technology. He has been involved as a Chief Investigator in 39 research projects totalling AUD$15 Million, which includes 6 Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Projects grants, 1 ARC Industrial Training Centre, 3 ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment grants, 15 competitive state government grants, 6 industry grants and 2 international grants.
Professor Arulrajah is involved in geotechnical engineering research topics which include: sustainable geotechnics, recycled waste materials, ground improvement, pavement geotechnics, railway geotechnics, land reclamation and dredging.
Professor Arulrajah is the author of 1 book, 5 book chapters, 330+ journal publications and 100+ conference publications to date. He has an H-index of 66 in Google Scholar and 59 in Scopus. He has supervised 18 PhD students to completion as a principal supervisor and 9 as an associate supervisor.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference